The Best Selection of Food & Water Bowls. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Supply Store with Your Purchase of Food & Water Bowls for Dogs
If you are a dog owner, you will certainly want to find a dog dish that will work best for your pup. Some dogs gobble up too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may need a shorter bowl to eat their food. There are many dog bowl choices to choose from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most usual dog bowl options. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the many sizes and shapes, permitting you to tailor the puppy bowl to your tastes; and they are amongst the cheapest options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-liked option is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the benefits of using a ceramic dog bowl consist of these bowls being simple to clean, resist germs, and can generally be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have a hyper pup.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. Several of the benefits consist of normally having a non-skid bottom to help dogs eat; they are exceptionally durable; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A downside is that a stainless steel dog dish doesn't come in expensive colors or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that ensure dogs don't merely inhale their food. This helps to lower your pet's possibility of choking, vomiting, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Traveling pet bowls are commonly collapsible plastic to enable owners to feed their pets on the move.
Find the right puppy bowl at Everything But The Dog in Reading, MA. We stock numerous dog bowl options from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (781) 944-5300 to learn more!
Took my very gorgeous border terrier Hamish for his 2nd hand strip, what can I say, simply fabulous💕, would not dream of taking him anywhere else.
I recently got a puppy and was looking for a store close by that offered healthy food/treats for my pup. They are a one stop shop for me always. I get my pup's dog food here, treats, toys, bandanas, bathing stuff, etc. Lauren the owner is amazing and always so helpful! She always takes the time to help me find what I am looking for and recommend anything she thinks would be beneficial for my pup. She is very knowledgeable and truly cares about your animals care. Carrie and Kayla who work there as well are fantastic and always willing to help me find what I need. The best dog store around! Thankful for this hardworking business and these ladies who run it.
Everything But the Dog is awesome!!! The owner is knowledgeable and helped me get what I needed. Such a great place with wonderful merchandise!! Do not hesitate to go there!!
My fiancé and I recently traveled to Reading to visit family and we brought our puppy. We didn’t want to bring dog food so we searched around for a pet store to just buy it once we arrived. we called to see if they would have our pet food and unfortunately they did not carry it :/
However they said they would order it for us! I think it is awesome that they did this for us and it made our lives sooooo much easier not having to bring out own dog food. They went above and beyond our expectations. Fantastic!!
This is where to shop for you dog! For everything! Especially food! They know their stuff and my dog loves the food, toys, treats and financial got something all natural to ease my pups anxiety. GREAT STORE! SHOP LOCAL!!!!